Tai & Chyun Student Oral and Poster Award
We are glad to report below the result of the Tai & Chyun Student Oral and Poster Award at the Asian Aerosol Conference 2022 in Taipei, June 12-16, 2022.
Tai & Chyun Student Awards are established to encourage student attendance at the 12th Asian Aerosol Conference (AAC) 2022. The Awards are to honor and encourage outstanding students who study research of aerosol science and technology. The Awards will be given to students who present their research work by either oral or poster presentation. The awards are sponsored by Tai & Chyun.
The award committee will conduct the evaluation. The prize will be awarded to the oral and poster presentations, respectively. The award committee will rank 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places based on applicants’ content and quality of abstract and presentation.
(1) 1st place: US$500 and an honored certificate
(2) 2nd place: US$300 and an honored certificate
(3) 3rd place: US$200 and an honored certificate
(1) 1st place: US$300 and an honored certificate
(2) 2nd place: US$200 and an honored certificate
(3) 3rd place: US$150 and an honored certificate